I’m a policy, comms and campaigning expert with a particular interest in housing and the environment. I work freelance, and can help you with:
- Public affairs and campaign strategy.
- Media and online communications.
- Article, report and speech writing.
- Policy research and design.
- GIS analysis and presentation.
- Community engagement.
- Organisational change and development.
Recent clients have included the All Party Parliamentary Group for Housing & Planning, Baroness Jones of Moulsecoomb and the National Community Land Trust Network. Over the past ten years I have worked in these areas at the Greater London Authority and Bioregional and as a freelance journalist. You can view my full CV and experience on my LinkedIn profile.
If you’d like to talk about a potential project then get in touch.
I’m also an enthusiast of OpenStreetMap, free software, vegetable growing and cycling, and I’m involved in Green politics. I occasionally blog on these topics on this web site.