I’m a policy, comms and campaigning expert with a particular interest in housing and the environment. I work freelance, and can help you with:
- Public affairs and campaign strategy.
- Media and online communications.
- Article, report and speech writing.
- Policy research and design.
- GIS analysis and presentation.
- Community engagement.
- Organisational change and development.
Recent work has included:
- Leading on the Housing and Planning APPG’s National Housing Taskforce: New sources of supply workstream.
- Designing and preparing a local authorities service for the Building Social Housing Foundation.
- Support on programme review for the National Community Land Trust Network.
- Strategic advice and support for Phases, a housing social enterprise.
- Research and communications support to Baroness Jones of Moulsecoomb.
- Writing a policy report on European housing policy for Molly Scott Cato MEP.
Over the past ten years I have worked in these areas at the Greater London Authority and Bioregional and as a freelance journalist. You can view my full CV and experience on my LinkedIn profile.
If you’d like to talk about a potential project then get in touch.
I’m also an enthusiast of OpenStreetMap, free software, vegetable growing and cycling, and I’m involved in Green politics. I occasionally blog on these topics on this web site.