I’m a policy, comms and campaigning expert with a particular interest in housing and the environment.
I work part-time as the Director of the National Community Land Trust Network, and do occasional freelance work alongside this role.
My freelance work since 2016 has included:
- Leading on the Housing and Planning APPG’s National Housing Taskforce: New sources of supply workstream.
- Designing and preparing a local authorities service for the Building Social Housing Foundation.
- Support on programme review for the National Community Land Trust Network.
- Strategic advice and support for Phases, a housing social enterprise.
- Research and communications support to Baroness Jones of Moulsecoomb.
- Writing a policy report on European housing policy for Molly Scott Cato MEP.
Over the past ten years I have worked in these areas at the Greater London Authority and Bioregional and as a freelance journalist. You can view my full CV and experience on my LinkedIn profile.
If you’d like to talk about a potential project then get in touch.
I’m also an enthusiast of OpenStreetMap, free software, gardening, vegetable growing and cycling, and I’m involved in Green politics. I occasionally blog on these topics on this web site.